HOW IT WORKS
Our orthopedic specialists can examine, diagnose and treat all bone, joint, tendon, ligament, and muscle injuries and conditions.
Patients are evaluated and provided with immediate services such as
• Onsite x-rays to quickly and accurately diagnose your condition
• Cast and splint care to wrist, hands, arms or elbow to protect
fractured bones or soft tissues
• Canes or crutches for injuries to the leg, knee, ankle or foot; and
• Orthopedic braces to help prevent or support existing conditions
Adults and children over the age of five are seen by an experienced team, overseen by our Board Certified orthopedic surgeons. If rehabilitation is needed, our team consists of physical therapists, occupational therapists and a certified hand therapist who is conveniently located next door (3311 Hylan Blvd). For those requiring further testing or treatment, follow-up appointments are scheduled.
Emergencies: Patients with orthopedic injuries such as open fractures, deep lacerations, head trauma, excessive bleeding, or any other life-threatening symptoms should call, 911.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
• Sprains & Strains
• Sports Injuries
• Painful or Swollen Joints
• Cast Check (if too tight or wet)
Please note that the orthopedic walk-in center is for new injuries only. Patients with preexisting injuries (and have been seen before for said injury) should make an appointment with one of our providers.
INSURANCES WE ACCEPT
• 1199 National Benefit Fund and
• Amida Care
• Archcare Advantage
• Beacon Health Options
• Centers Plan for Healthy Living
• CorVel Care IQ
• Department of Labor
• EmblemHealth GHI
• EmblemHealth HIP
• Empire BlueCross BlueShield
• The Empire Plan
• Healthcare Partners, IPA
• No-Fault (Auto Accident) - Geico,
Allstate, Prudential, Statefarm, etc.
• Partners Health Plan
• United Healthcare
• US Family Health Plan
• VNS NY
• Workers' Compensation